Florina's forecast






Hello, my name is Florina and I am going to give you a 3-day forecast .
 On wednesday eight it is going to be sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon and evening. The temperatures are going to rise. The minimun is going to be minus two degrees and the maximum is going to be ten degrees.
On Thursday nineth it is going to be mainly sunny with clear skies. The minimum and maximum are going to be same as the days before. A cold front it is going to come from the north.
On Friday tenth there are will be cloudles skies butsometimes it will be foggy, specially in the evening.

Here is my forecast, in the last I didn't know what  I do but the voki didn't say what I want. Sorry.
1 Response
  1. Marga Alfonso Says:

    Don't worry, Florina! You are always brilliant!
    See you on Friday, I'll be wearing a coat for the cold front! :D

abcs